Mandatory Implementation: June 3, 2015 (Wednesday)
Requirements and additional information:
1. Approved/Activated and valid Importer and Broker CPRS
CPRS activation will be done by MISTG after presenting the proof of payment of P1,000 as an activation fee and copy of the CPRS-Certificate of Registration (COR).
2. Importer’s General Transport Surety Bond (GTSB) per Port (if applicable) – Please refer to Section 7-C of BOC-PEZA JMO 1-2015 for the computation. Below documents must be submitted to the respective Bonds Division:
- Official Receipt (OR)
- Computation submitted by the importer/custom broker
- Affidavit of undertaking
GTSB valid for a calendar or fiscal year shall be applicable without need for charging/debiting” or liquidation by the Bonds Division or other Customs office as a condition for the approval of the Transshipment.
For 2015, Locators are allowed to secure additional bonds only to “top-up” their existing valid GTSBs to meet the requirement.
3. Importer or Broker Pre-payment account or Importer’s BRN for the payment of Cargo Transfer Fee (CTF)
4. BOC E2M Transshipment Declaration 8ZN-8
For further information and/or assistance, please send your email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 752-1188.